Tuesday 28 April 2009

You got me dancing ...

These songs make me want to dance till I pass out. I can't stop listening to them at the moment.

Passion Pit - The Reeling



Oh my God this is one of my favourite songs this year. I feel like I'm in an old computer game, with my best friends and a huge party. And I LOVE this video. I want to be in it.
myspace.com/passionpitjams

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Zero



The first time I heard this, I remembered why I love this band. And everyone I know seems to have the same euphoria from this song. It makes me want to run outside and go absolutely wild. And the start of the video is such an incredible sequence. Simple but brilliant
myspace.com/yeahyeahyeahs

Filthy Dukes - Messages



Check out this insanely brilliant mash up of Short Circuit footage to Filthy Dukes' WICKED track 'Messages'. Impossibly catchy track, great lyrics, great vocals from Tommy Sparks, and Johnny 5 of course only accentuates the charm.
myspace.com/filthydukes


No comments: